A Kanban board is a work and workflow visualization used to communicate the status and progress of work items. Click on the color of a note to cycle through colors.
This design and implementation were adapted from the Swim Lanes (vertical) sample.
Unlike that sample:
- there are no Links
- lanes cannot be nested into "pools"
- lanes cannot be resized
- the user cannot drop tasks into the diagram's background
- all tasks are ordered within a single column; the user can rearrange the order
- tasks can freely be moved into other lanes
- lanes are not movable or copyable or deletable
Diagram Model saved in JSON format: